Monday, October 10, 2016

You're the Master of your Fate

Invictus

BY: WILLIAM ERNEST HENLEY

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeoning of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find me, unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.


Photo


When something terrible happens to you, do you chalk it up to bad luck or do you accept ownership?  Do you in turn give credit to lady luck when something great happens to you? No one cares about your success and happiness more than you do, so why leave it up to others or plain old luck? I believe that our behavior leads to unintended consequences, therefore we should be mindful of our behaviors.

You have control over your destiny not some outside unknown forces. You have the choice to go where you want, study what you want, get the body of your dreams if you want, and be as successful as you want.
By understanding what has influences on your actions then you can control the outcomes of your life. Acknowledge that you have the power inside of you to overcome challenges and produce positive changes within your life. In order to be the master of your fate you must master your intentions.  You are what you think, don’t let outside influences direct your thoughts; therefore be very aware of your thoughts and direct them in a more purposeful way.


If you achieve what you’ve dreamed of imagine how awesome it would be.  There are no limits when you accept that you are the master of your own fate. 


No comments:

Post a Comment