Tuesday, June 21, 2016

39 Years!

I have completed 39 years on this earth.  I have forgotten more than I can remember.  I have experienced joy, pain, failure, triumph, love, hate, happiness, anger, heartache, passion and disappointment. However, I am thankful for the great memories and not so great ones.

I am appreciative of the people, who have come into my life; some who have been there from the beginning and the ones who were just passing through. I am grateful for the kind words, the not so kind words, the advice, the encouragements, the words of caution and even the doubtful words.  
These experiences have shaped my life and have crafted the person I am today.

So on this first day of summer I hope you find great love, great friends, and have great experiences. But more than anything I hope you all have a great and fulfilled life.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! WELCOME SUMMER!!! 

4 comments:

  1. ♥♥♥Happy Birthday, Michelle!!!♥♥♥ I cannot believe we are the same age! I wish you all the best.
    Saturday will be my turn to celebrate the big 39. You are such a good person. Thanks for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow we are twinsies!! Happy birthday darling hope you have a great birthday.

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday chica! I would have NEVER guessed your age!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks KLP! I got carded well into my late twenties,LOL.

      Delete