Thursday, March 24, 2016

Fave Lazy Day Hair Style

This is week four of the March #washdayexperience themes; this week's theme is favorite lazy day hairstyle.  Transitioning to natural has seen my old fazes tossed out the door and me grappling for new ones.  So far during this period my go to style includes a flexi rod set.  Can you believe that prior to 2014 I had no idea such a tool existed?  Yep, it is true but that little soft, flexible wonder has changed my life.


I don't want to begin to imagine what my transition would look like; just take it from me without old faithful" I would use protective styles to do it.


I normally do my flexi rod set on freshly washed and dried stretched hair which always gives the the best results. To make the curl last a bit longer I used the Cantu Coconut curling cream (see the review here), I rarely use an holding product.  To give my flexi rod set a little funkiness I two strand twist each section before installing the flexi rods.

Here are a few of my looks!
























What is your Faze Lazy Day Hairstyle? and how do you go about creating it?



The #WashDayExperience Badge

7 comments:

  1. Your hair looks lovely. And your lipsticks look fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear. I have gone lipstick crazy in the past few months, LOL.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Jae, they have really help me so far in this transition.

      Delete
  3. Flexi-rods for the WIN!!! I love how full and voluminous your hair is!

    Thanks for sharing your #washdayexperience chica!

    KLP @ www.savingourstrands.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks KLP, I am slowly learning to love the volume, LOL.

      Delete