Friday, February 5, 2016

My Favorite Workout Playlist

When I go for a run whether it be on the treadmill or at the park I need to have blood pumping music to get me through it.  I have a very eclectic taste in music so my favorite playlist have a wide variety of music, but the one constant that my gym playlist (and I have several) has is an up-tempo beat with tons of bass.   I need music to soothe me and get me through the difficult moments and this playlist does it for me. 

Even though I have several playlist to suit my different mood this particular one is the one I use when I’m not motivated and I need the extra push to get me going.  

Here is the playlist in no particular order;

Rock that Body- Black Eye Peas
I gotta feeling- Black Eye Peas
Burn- Ellie Goulding
Good to be Alive (Hallelujah)  - Andy Grammer
Batty Rider- Buju Banton
Buju Movin- Buju Banton
Big it up – Buju Banton
Bogle- Beenie Man
Dude- Beenie Man & Ms. Thing
Cock up yuh bumper- Elephant man
Machine Gun Kelly- Spragga Benz
Turn down for what- DJ Shake & Lil John
One drop- Qq & Venomus
Uptown funk – Bruno Mars
Bruk it down- Mr. Vegas
Cheerleader - Omi
I’m drinking/ rum and red bull- Beenie Man & Fambo
Don’t stop the party – Pitbull
As we enter- Damian “Jr Gong” Marley
Pull it up-  Beres Hammond & Buju Banton
Super Bass – Nicki Minaj
Scream and shout – Will.i.am
Til it Bend- Buju Banton
Trumpets- Jason Derulo
Imma Be- Black Eye Peas
Coco – O.T Genasis
Back in time - Pitbull

This playlist is about 90 minutes long so it is perfect for a long run or when you are spending quality time in the gym.  I know you must notice the heavy reggae influence and it is probably the main theme, other that these are just the songs at the moment to makes me wanna dance.   

What songs or artist do you have on your favorite playlist?  

No comments:

Post a Comment