Thursday, January 14, 2016

Wash Day- 30 weeks Post

This week’s wash day experience theme is something old, so I reached for Crecepelo.  This deep conditioner that has always worked wonders for me.  I am very happy with the progress I’m making with my transition and am finding it much easier than I expected it to be.  I am currently 30 weeks post which is jaw-dropping because I never thought I would be able to here in such a fantastic fashion.



Anyway here is how this week’s wash day went;

Prepoo and detangled with my oil mix; detangling took me much longer than expected because my wet gym hair got matted.  Once my hair was properly detangled I put on a plastic cap and my conditioning cap for 15 minutes.

Shampoo my scalp with diluted Crème of Nature Sunflower and coconut detangling and conditioning shampoo and rinse with warm water.

Deep Condition- Deep conditioned with Crecepelo and Jamaican Black Castor Oil under my conditioning cap for thirty minutes before rinsing with warm water, when I ensured all the conditioner was out my hair I followed you with cool water.  This conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft and fully moisturized, it is always in my arsenal.

Leave-in and moisturizer- After rinsing out the deep conditioner I t-shirt dried for 15 minutes.  I then spray my hair with Crème of Nature strength and shine leave in conditioner and air dry until it was about 90 percent dry.  After which I applied Kinky Curly Knot today and detangle each section and blow dry on cool.  Then did a flexi-rod set with about twenty flexes. 

I am starting to think that flexi rod sets are my go to transition style, because I have done a flexi rod set on each wash day for the past six weeks.  It maybe because it is easy to install them after I have exercise and that I can pin and tuck to style as the mood hits me.

How was your #washday experience?

The #WashDayExperience Badge

No comments:

Post a Comment