Friday, January 22, 2016

My 2016 Fitness Goals

I am at the healthiest that I have been in a longtime, which means I won’t go back to the days when I can barely make it through the day.  My goal and intention is to continue eating healthy and taking care of my overall health.  I find that maintaining proper eating habits goes hand in hand with weight loss and great health. 

My fitness, health and weight loss goals for 2016 are quite simple and achievable.  In the past I focus more on health, but this year I will focus more on losing weight and gaining strength.  My aim is to finish 2016 with a leaner sexier body. 

Here are my goals for 2016

My fitness goal is to work out a minimum of five days per week, whether it is in the gym or at home. I will ramp up the intensity and add more weight and strength training to my regimen. 


My weight loss goal is to lose 20 pounds, even though fixating on a number on the scale can be demotivating, I have to get to a certain number to placate my doctor. My personal goal it to fit in a size medium or a size 8 for less.  




My health goal is pretty much the same as it was last year, which was to be cognizant of what I put in my mouth.  I will continue the practice of meal prepping and packing my lunch.  I will also ensure I have breakfast and have healthy snacks between meals. 


My long-term goal is to be healthy, fit and sexy on my fortieth birthday so 2016 is the year where I must put up or shut up.

What are your health and fitness goal for 2016?

Fitness Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment