My diet and exercise for November went down like this.......
- Had a balance breakfast each morning. Breakfast included protein, carb and fruits.
- Prepare and packed my lunch, making sure that I include protein, a carb and vegetables
- Had a snack between breakfast and lunch and a snack between lunch and dinner.
- I have a light dinner with the exception of Sunday which is our weekly family dinner.
I was super pump that I am totally back on track with my diet program.
- Loving my fitbit it keeps me motivated; on average I walked 10,000 steps per day
- I exercise five days per weeks without failure
- two days of cardio sculpt
- a day of total body weight training and Pilates
- a day dedicated to kickboxing
- an arms day because this girl needs sexy arms.
- I am working on getting back into running but my knee is not co-operating so I only ran twice this month.
- I did not lose any weight not even an ounce; my pounds of fat is now my pounds of muscles.
- I have lost inches which is good; my ultimate goal is o be small so losing inches is a great thing.
- My BMI hasn't change per my scale but I won't give up.
I am not letting not losing weight this month take away my motivation. This is a lifestyle and I intend to continue until I hit my goal weight. These days I can train for two plus hours at the gym and do not feel like a walking dead. I get compliments from people regarding ho much weight I lost and that I shouldn't lose more. Even though I appreciate the compliments this is my new normal.
How are you maintaining a fit and healthy lifestyle?