Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans both home and aboard.
Today is Thanksgiving and all the shopping is done, the food is prepped and almost done cooking. Even though I'm the resident sous chef, because my mom loves to cook and is therefore the resident head Chef.
Anyway here is what's on the menu for today' feast;
- Roasted herb chicken (no turkey for us this year)
- Quinoa with red kidney beans
- Curried Lamb
- Asparagus sauteed in garlic sauce
- Baked sweet potatoes with cranberry
- Green salad ( lettuce, carrots, baby tomatoes, bell pepper and walnut)
ga('create', 'UA-64395431-1', 'auto');