Monday, November 9, 2015

Motivation- Positive Thinking

Life has a way of sucker punching us, but our true strength do not lie in how well we take these punches but how well we recover.  Having positive thought, ideas and feelings are essential to our happiness our health, our successes and overcoming obstacles. Positive thinking should be a way of life, it shouldn't only be there when everything is going well.


SOURCED


Having a positive outlook is key to attracting a positive attitude and positive outcomes. 

Some naysayers will say that thinking and acting positive won't change the outcome, and while logically that may be true, it's about the journey not the destination.  I lost my best friend to breast cancer and I still miss her everyday but her illness taught me the importance of seizing each and every day with both hands and living it to the fullest.

How do you transform your life with positive thinking?

  • You can do anything you think you can do
  • Encourage yourself
  • Avoid negative thoughts
  • Have positive expectations
  • get rid of worrying
  • work actively towards your goals
Be the little engine that could and find the positive in all situation. 







4 comments:

  1. You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing. I'm a self-help blog author and reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging endeavors. Please keep in touch with me in Twitter, @selfhelpnemonik

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sridhar thanks for stopping by, hopefully you found something helpful here.

      Delete
  2. I love this post, love! Thanks for the inspiration. I love the gift and the quote too.

    ReplyDelete