Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Wash Day- Fluffy Curls

Maintain healthy hair is about the right regimen along with the products that works for you.  I am constantly on the hunt for great deep conditioner, and Shea Moisture out did themselves again (at least in my book) with the 10 in 1 renewal system masque; see my review here.  This hair masque is definitely on my top three list of must haves.



Here is a recap of this week's wash day:

Prepoo- Prepoo with my Cantu Shea butter leave-in conditioning repair cream, coconut oil, avocado oil and grapeseed oil mix under my conditioning cap for 15 minutes.  This prepoo combination works wonders for my hair and is my number one prepoo treatment.

Shampoo-After rinsing out the prepoo treatment I shampooed with Creme of Nature Red Clover & Aloe shampoo, as usual I only lather once before rinsing with warm water.  I bought this shampoo by accident but it works wonders and leave my hair feel soft and clean.

Deep Conditioned- Deep conditioned using the Shea Moisture Superfruit complex 10 in 1 renewal system hair masque under the conditioning cap for 30 minutes, then allowed my hair to cool for another 15 minutes before rinsing with warm water followed by cool water. This product left my hair feeling and loving so soft and moisture that I could not stop touching it.  This will certainly be in my deep conditioner rotation.

Leave in conditioner and moisturizer-  After t-shirt dry for 5 minutes I put my hair in four sections then applied Shea Moisture JBCO strengthen, grow and restore leave-in conditioner and allowed to air dry for 10 minutes.  I then applied Ettenio Mangoshea moisturizer, OGX coconut milk anti breakage serum to each section.  To get my nice fluffy curls I set each section with five to six orange flexi rods and left to dry overnight.



All in all it was a great wash day and I'm loving the results.


How was your #washdayexperience? 



7 comments:

  1. I always love those curls on you. The hair looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nerline! I really like having curls :)

      Delete
  2. Its like I can feel the softness of your hair through the pic lol. It looks great, do you use the small flexis to get those curls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abbii, I kept touching it that's how soft it is. I use the 1 inch flexi, I pull the curls apart to give it that look.

      Delete
  3. 5-6 flexi rods for ALL THOSE CURLS? It can't be...

    I'm green with envy!

    Thanks for sharing your #washdayexperience chica!

    KLP @ www.savingourstrands.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I truly wish it was so but it was per quarter, LOL

      Delete
    2. I truly wish it was so but it was per quarter, LOL

      Delete