Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Product Review- Shea Moisture 10 in 1 Renewal System Masque

Cost- $12.99 , (this line is widely available)

Claims/Blurb- This intensive oxidant rich treatment helps to perfect and renew vibrancy to brittle lackluster hair.  When used weekly with out 10 in 1 Renewal System, it treats damaged hair while providing anti aging benefits, color protection, hydration, nourishment,  rejuvenation, strength, anti stress, deep conditioning, softness and shine. Counteract signs of aging by nourishing the scalp with our superfruit complex and infusing hair with ultra moisturizing Marula Oil and Biotin.




Ingredients- Water, Cetyl alcohol, cocos nucifera (coconut oil), benentrimoniu methosulfate, Glycerin (vegetable), Butyrospermum Parkii (shea) butter, Stearyl Alcohol, Sclerocarya Birrea seed oil, Behentrimonium chloride, Panthenol, Biotin, Cetrimonium chloride, Persea Gratissima (avocado) oil, Mangifera Indica (mango) seed butter, fragrance (essential oil blend)

Pros- This is one amazing masque!!!! It leaves my hair feeling so soft and light, shiny, bouncy ( trust me the heavens opened and the angels sang) and gorgeous.  This a very thick masque and a little goes a long way but the smell is to die for.  The first couple of times I use it as a rinse out conditioner on my co-wash days and the results was great. It gave humidity its walking ticket  and my hair stayed moisturized for days. I must say the results did not change it I used it as a deep conditioner or a rinsed out conditioner.




Cons-  I personally did not find any con with this product.  There are a few review online documenting cons.

My take-  I love the smell and even though it is thick it is very easy to wash out.  I am loving that I can use it as a rinsed out or a deep conditioner and is still able to achieve the same results.  As with all Shea Moisture products this does not contain the bad stuff however there are a few ingredients that I have to research to find out the benefits.  All in all this particular product has some really good ingredients and will be part of my summer arsenal to combat the dreaded humidity.

Have you used this product; what is your take? 

2 comments: