Here is a recap of my exercise, weight loss and healthy lifestyle goals for March.
- I exercise five days per week without fail; they were days when my body felt battered but I push through.
- I prepared healthy and tasty meals for me and my family
- I was not able to achieve my goals of running a 12 minute mile; my excuse is that my body ache too much from kickboxing.
- I lost three pounds not the five I wanted to lose but I'm going in the right direction.
- I lost a little over 1 1/2 inch of my waist, I guess all that kicking and punching whittled down my waist.
- My BMI went down .4 of a point but I think my scale is not accurate, because I lost significant inches, anyway I'm still happy.
My goals for the next month;
If it is not broken then I won't fix it. I will recycle my goals from last month because they are doable and I achieved or come close to achieving these goals.
- Exercise five days per week
- prepare healthy meals
- work on running a 12 minute mile
- lose five pounds, lose an inch from my waist and lower my BMI by one point.
I have a very hectic lifestyle between work and mommy duties, therefore there are days when going to the gym is not feasible. So for the month of April I am going to give Dailyburn.com a try; it can highly recommended by a friend.
Have you seen your image and thought "WOW that's me", well I'm having those unexpected moments more often. Whatever your goals are for getting fit and healthy don't give up even when you fall short, because get and staying fit and healthy should be a lifestyle not a temporary fix.
What are your health and fitness goals for April?