Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Wash Day- Shea Moisture Edition

I haven't bought any new haircare product in recent months but I really wanted to try the Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil line and they were on sale at 50% off. I purchased the Strengthen, Grow and restore treatment masque and the Strengthen, Grow and restore leave-in conditioner.


Prepoo- Detangled then  prepoo with Coconut oil and Cantu Shea butter leave-in repair conditioner under a plastic cap and my head tie for an  hour.

Shampoo- Shampoo with Creme of Nature Sunflower and coconut detangling conditioning shampoo. I lathered once and rinsed with warm water.

Deep Condition- Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil strengthen, grow and restore treatment masque under my conditioning cap for thirty minutes and allowed my hair to cool for an additional fifteen minutes.  Once it was cool I rinsed with warm water followed my cool water, then wrapped my head with a t-shirt to dry.




Leave In and moisturizer-  After my hair was about 90 percent dry I applied  Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil strengthen, grow and restore leave- in conditioner.  Oiled scalp with JBCO, the moisturized with Cantu hair lotion then roller set.

My hair was so soft and fluffy when I removed the rollers and yes the curls fell after a being in the car on my almost eight hour road trip but my hair was still soft.  I think I'm going to like the Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil line.

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter and Spring Break, as much as me and my family are enjoying our #vacationroadtrip as dubbed by my son.


The #WashDayExperience

4 comments:

  1. Soft & fluffy always warms my heart. Perfect wash day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that the Shea Moisture JBCO Leave in is in a tub! Smh...the things that we long for when we're on a hhj! LOL.

    Thanks for sharing your #washdayexperience chica!

    KLP @ SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I am in love with the tub because I can scoop out just what I need to use.

      Delete