Tuesday, April 7, 2015

One Year Blogiversary

One Year Blogiversary


OMG, I cannot believe one year had flown by so quickly.  A year ago when I got up the courage to start this blog, I did not know if or how I could sustain it, but as you can see with all your support I did. In the beginning my goal was to document and share my hair journey but it quickly became a blog about health; hair, physical, mental and spiritual health.

This blog has help me to be more authentic, and truthful to myself.  I feel not only obligated to be truthful to myself to also to you who takes time to read my posts.  I am truly grateful to each of you who has visited because it has motivated me to become a much healthier and motivated person.

Blue Cupcake and Candle
To every e- mail subscriber, Facebook “like”, share and comment! Twitter favorite or retweet.

Everyone who follows me on Bloglovin, Google+ Twitter or Instagram !

All of the comments on the post I’ve shared!

The awesome bloggers who include me in their blogroll!

The fabulous ladies from the #washdayexperience and #fitnesfriday

A big heartfelt THANK YOU

2 comments: