Sunday, April 5, 2015

Exercise and Menu recap (03/30)

Finally it is starting to feel like spring, I cannot wait for the warm weather so I can take my son to the park to ride is bike.  I am also looking forward to  be able to go for a run outside, I think I might like it  but one never knows until they actually try it.  This week was the most relaxed I felt in quite a while; I really need to find a new job.

Putting that aside here is a recap of this week's exercise and menu.

Exercise-

Monday- One hour kickboxing
Tuesday- One hour kickboxing
Wednesday- unfortunately I had to skip my beloved body pump so I did a 45 minute cardio sculpt session from Dailyburn
Thursday- my last kickboxing session, oh kickboxing I will miss you
Friday- my gym was closed for easter/Passover so I did a 30 minutes dancing with the stars dvd
Saturday- Rest day
Sunday- Rest Day





Menu-
  • Baked Salmon
  • Grilled chicken tenders, with homemade barbeque dipping sauce.  I certainly need an updated George Foreman grill but my ten year old relic still works like a dream.
  • Large garden salad
  • Pasta primavera ( spaghetti, with broccoli and cauliflower seasoned with italian seasoning)
I hope you had a great and healthy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment