Saturday, March 21, 2015

Exercise and Menu recap (03/16)

This week did not go as planned; but I did manage to fit in my three days of kickboxing.  Since starting my journey to a healthier me, I have finally gotten to the point were eating healthy and exercising has become second nature.  I am more conscious of the food choices I make; I even feel bereaved when I miss a day of exercise.



Anyway, here is this week's exercise and menu recap;


Exercise-

Monday- one hour kickboxing
Tuesday- one hour kickboxing
Wednesday- had a late appointment so I missed body pump ( I love, love body pump)
Thursday- one hour kickboxing
Friday- we had a snow storm so I had to forgo Pilates
Saturday- Rest
Sunday- Rest

I am loving kickboxing and cannot believe that I've done two weeks already.  With only two more to go i will miss it; maybe I'll get someone to sponsor another month for me.

Menu-

I do not like to cook and when i'm not in the mood cooking can be a tedious chore.  This past week was one of those times.
  • I made a baked chicken which served as Sunday dinner and protein for my salad during the week.
  • Made a large green salad with lettuce, carrots and red bell peppers
  • On Wednesday will waiting for the repairman I baked salmon and made,
  • pasta primavera from a recipe I got from my friend, it was delicious.
Changing ones eating and fitness habits takes time but once you have changed it for the better there is no going back.

Hope you have a great and healthy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment