Sunday, January 18, 2015

Product Review- Ettenio Moisture Milk

Cost- $11 can per purchased from www.Ettenio.com or your local beauty supply store in Jamaica.


Claims/Blurb- Ettenio Moisture Milk is like no other, designed to infuse hair with much needed moisture, vitamins and mineral, without weighing the hair down.

Ingredients- Water, chamomile, Oolong tea, Roobios, Catnip, Nettle, marshmallow, Abbyssiniam seed oil, Broccoli seed oil, coconuts esters vegetable emulsifier, Sea kelp, Creatine, Vitamin E, Panthenol, MSM, Potassium Sorbate, Spearmint essential oil, Tea tree essential oil.


Pros- This is a creamy miracle in a bottle, their claims of moisture like no other is so true.  It does not weigh your hair down and does not leave it feeling sticky and coated.  All the ingredients are natural and works together for soft moisturized hair.


Cons- The spearmint and tea tree oil is smell is very prominent. The smell does linger for a few hours, so you can't use it before going out.

My Take-  Yes the smell takes getting use to but the benefit out weights the smell.  I typical use this on my roots after an exercise session to keep my new growth from drying out and getting tangled. I love the tingling feeling I get from the tea tree oil.  The moisturizing effect from this product is mo joke and most of all I can use it daily without my hair feeling coated and heavy.


Have you tried this product? What is your take?

2 comments: