Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Menu and Exercise Schedule (01/19)

When we embark on a weight loss journey we often focus on how we will looking on the outside.  However, the change that is happen inside is often more significant the just wearing a smaller clothes size.  A few weeks back I had my annual physical and I was very happy to hear the doctor say all my test came back in the normal range or better. The best thing she said to me was that my resting heart rate is like that of an athlete: I was on cloud nine.

With the results telling me that I am on the right track to healthy, I am more committed to lose the weight and to be the best shape of my adult life.

This is how I plan on getting results this week.

Exercise-

Monday- 30 minutes cardio and Pilates work out from Popsugar.
Tuesday- 45 minutes high intensity cardio
Wednesday- 1 hour body pump and a 1 mile run
Thursday- rest
Friday- 1 hour pilates and a  3 mile run
Saturday- 1 hour spin/cycling
Sunday- rest

I'm still working on getting my cardio up so I can run the 5k this summer, hopefully my knees doesn't give out.

Sourced

Menu

- Baked salmon with linguine
-Baked turkey wings with basmatic brown rice
- Fried Tilapia on a bed of onions, peppers and carrots. (my version of the Jamaica escovitch fish)
- Sauteed spinach and mushrooms
- A green salad

I still struggle with lunch even though I pack my lunch; there are days where I just don't want what I pack so I will order out. The only difference is that I always try to find an healthy option whenever I do.


Having a healthy inside is sexy! What are your goals for getting a sexy inside?


Fitness Friday

4 comments:

  1. Great tracking! I also have issues not wanting what I packed for lunch. But in addition to my fitness/weight loss goals I have been trying to work really hard on keeping a tighter budget and becoming a master saver so that helps me stick to my plan since the new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becoming a master saver is hard but doable; I did it a few years back and was abler to get myself out of credit card debt. I'm cheering for you.

      Delete
  2. Oh, thanks for linking up with #fitnessfriday also chica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How AMAZING is that report from the doctor?!? *High Five Chest Bump* I'm beyond proud of you! Keep up the good work!

    Thanks for joining the #FitnessFriday movement!

    KLP @ SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete