So on Sunday I woke up took out my planner and opening the pantry door and refrigerator doors and began planning my meals for the week. Once I began writing and thing about what I want to prepare for the week I started feeling motivated. Which is wonderful because as we all know it is a slippery slope when it comes to weight gain.
Here is what meal and exercise plans are for this week.
Monday- Circuit 2 of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred
Tuesday- Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD, all three parts include warm up and cool down
Wednesday- 1 hour body pump at the gym
Thursday- 1 hour spin/cycling at the gym
Friday- 1 hour Pilates at the gym
Saturday- rest day
Sunday- rest day
I switch my rest day from Thursday because I have an engagement on Saturday and I want to be well rested.
- Grilled Salmon
- Oven fried Chicken breast. I use panko bread crumbs instead of regular bread crumbs add about 3tbs of vegetable cooking oil to the bottom of the pan (just enough to coat it) and place the chicken in for 20 to 30 minutes I turned them about 1/2 way thorough. They come out looking and tasting as if they were deep fried.
- I made a pot of Lamb Stew because these bones needs a hearty meal to keep warm in these subzero temperatures.
- Basmatic brown rice
- Sauteed swiss chard; I sauteed it with onion, garlic and olive oil
- Steamed broccoli and cauliflower
- Made a green salad to bring up the rear because I always run out of food by Thursday.
Don't judge me I make a whole weeks worth of meal in one setting because I just don't have the time nor energy to prepare meals from scratch each day.
|Oven Fried Chicken breast|
What are your menu and exercise goal for this week? How do you prepare for the challenges you will encounter during the week?