Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Menu and Exercise Schedule 12/22

This week is a big week for me, not only because it is Christmas but it also marks 8 years since I was blessed with the most amazing boy.  On December 24, 2006 at 10:06 am, my son was born  6lbs 9 ozs, 18 inches long  and my life has not been the same.  Christmas eve was my favorite day of the year growing up in Jamaica.  Christmas eve meant grand-market night; it was a night to party, shop and welcome Christmas. Christmas was a quiet day spent at church and having dinner with the family.  That's why this week is big for me.















Anyway, because of all I said earlier I will deviate from my normal exercise and menu schedule for this week and more likely than not next week will suffer the same faith.

Exercise-

Monday- 45 minutes of Zumba
Tuesday- 30 minutes high intensity cardio and 30 minute yoga
Wednesday- (Happy Birthday to my baby boy) 45 minutes biggest loser workout before my house wakes up
Thursday- Merry Christmas (there will be no rest but also no exercise)
Friday- 1 hour Pilates ( I am getting really good at this)
Saturday- 1 hour spin/cycling
Sunday- Rest day


Menu-

I did a big grocery shopping excursion last weekend to last me through the craziness of Christmas and New Year's. 
  • I will make bbq baked chicken wings, pasta salad with plenty of veggies, and a red velvet cake for the birthday celebration.
  • Christmas dinner will go something like this; lamb chops, salmon, baked chicken, rice, salad , dessert, and a few spirits thrown in (alcohol consumption)
  • The days following Christmas will consist of leftovers from both the birthday party and Christmas.
As you can see I need to be on my exercise game because the diet and portion control normally get left at the door during this week.

Hope you all have a very Merry and safe Christmas.





Fitness Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment