My meal planning is getting more creative and easier as I put more thought into them. This may be due to the fact that I am sharing it with you and i do hope to inspire and not bore you. Anyway enough of my jobber jabber;
Here are my plans for this week-
- Baked chicken legs, thighs and breast (for my son who does not eat dark meat)
- Seasoned rice (this may be a Jamaican thing) this rice has carrots, pumpkin corn, onions and spices; It is delicious!
- Baked Salmon for my son, this is his favorite thing to eat.
- Turkey meatballs paired with vegetable spaghetti ( yep Barilla makes these).
- for sides I made a kale salad and steamed broccoli and cauliflower
I pack lunch for my son each day because he does not like the school lunch. So I pack him hot lunch in his little lunch thermos; it I mostly pair the protein with pasta because I believe it is easier to eat from a thermos.
Monday - 30 minutes of Zumba
Tuesday- 30 minutes of yoga
Wednesday- one hour Body Pump and 3 mile run on Treadmill
Friday- one hour Pilates and 3 mile run on treadmill
Saturday-45 minutes workout with my biggest loser CD
My schedule has changed so I can only make it to the gym on Wednesday and Friday so I try to get the most out of it, that's the reason I started doing running on those days. I have not have quite a few exercise CD's so I have the tools to workout from home. If I get bored with those I look for new routines on Youtube.
What are your health and fitness plans for this week?