Monday, November 3, 2014

Menu and Exercise Schedule - (11/3)

I am starting off my third year of getting and staying healthy with a weekly meal and exercise plan.  The last two years I just went with the flow and it has worked out great for me.  However, I am slowly slipping back into old habits and that is not a place where I want to visit ever again.

Here is my plan for lunch and exercise this coming week:


Menu
  • Tuna Apple pasta Salad
  • Avocado Spinach Salad
  • Grilled Tilapia with brown rice and broccoli
  • Veggie patti topped with apple and cabbage salad.
I am looking forward to making these delicious meals. These are just a few of my favorite salads and will certainly make lunchtime (at the kool table) great.  

Exercise

  • Monday 40 minutes of Zumba
  • Tuesday 45 minutes of High Intensity Cardio
  • Wednesday 1 hour Body Pump
  • Thursday rest day
  • Friday 1 hour Pilates
  • Saturday 1 hour Cycling/Spinning
  • Sunday rest day
Exercise has become my favorite pastime and my gym has become the place where I am at peace, because it give me some much needed me time.

What are your healthy lifestyle plans for this upcoming week?

2 comments:

  1. Love this plan doll! You should totally join the #fitnessFriday linkup!

    KLP @ SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks KLP, also thanks for the invite to the #fitnessfriday linkup.

      Delete