Here is my plan for lunch and exercise this coming week:
- Tuna Apple pasta Salad
- Avocado Spinach Salad
- Grilled Tilapia with brown rice and broccoli
- Veggie patti topped with apple and cabbage salad.
I am looking forward to making these delicious meals. These are just a few of my favorite salads and will certainly make lunchtime (at the kool table) great.
- Monday 40 minutes of Zumba
- Tuesday 45 minutes of High Intensity Cardio
- Wednesday 1 hour Body Pump
- Thursday rest day
- Friday 1 hour Pilates
- Saturday 1 hour Cycling/Spinning
- Sunday rest day
Exercise has become my favorite pastime and my gym has become the place where I am at peace, because it give me some much needed me time.
What are your healthy lifestyle plans for this upcoming week?