Monday, November 17, 2014

Menu and Exercise schedule (11/17)

Since I began the  30 days of water challenge, I have drank more water than I would typical drink in a whole month.  Since I added the additional component of not drinking any soda during these 30 days, I find that I am craving a nice cold can of Coke almost all my waking hours.  I will not give in but it is surely a sign that I need to give it up and continue with my healthy eating habits.

Menu-

  • Baked salmon with a  green salad ( lettuce, carrots and peppers)
  • Baked Chicken with whole wheat pasta and steamed veggies (broccoli and cauliflower)
  • Spinach salad
  • Fruit salad (grapes, blueberry, apple, and peaches)
My fruit salad and steamed veggies was a hit last week so, I will recreate them again this week.

Exercise-
  • Monday - workout 1 of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred
  • Tuesday- workout 2 of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred
  • Wednesday- Body pump for an hour
  • Thursday- rest day
  • Friday- Pilates for an hour 
  • Saturday- Spin/cycling or body conditioning for an hour
  • Sunday - rest day
I love my 30 day shred dvd because eventhough each work out is 18 minutes you feel like you were at it for an hour.  So to change it up a little and give my knees some rest I pick Jillian Michaels.  

What exercise of healthy lifestyle goal do you want to achieve this week?

2 comments: