Since I began the 30 days of water challenge, I have drank more water than I would typical drink in a whole month. Since I added the additional component of not drinking any soda during these 30 days, I find that I am craving a nice cold can of Coke almost all my waking hours. I will not give in but it is surely a sign that I need to give it up and continue with my healthy eating habits.
- Baked salmon with a green salad ( lettuce, carrots and peppers)
- Baked Chicken with whole wheat pasta and steamed veggies (broccoli and cauliflower)
- Spinach salad
- Fruit salad (grapes, blueberry, apple, and peaches)
My fruit salad and steamed veggies was a hit last week so, I will recreate them again this week.
- Monday - workout 1 of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred
- Tuesday- workout 2 of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred
- Wednesday- Body pump for an hour
- Thursday- rest day
- Friday- Pilates for an hour
- Saturday- Spin/cycling or body conditioning for an hour
- Sunday - rest day
I love my 30 day shred dvd because eventhough each work out is 18 minutes you feel like you were at it for an hour. So to change it up a little and give my knees some rest I pick Jillian Michaels.
What exercise of healthy lifestyle goal do you want to achieve this week?