Monday, November 10, 2014

Menu and exercise Schedule ( 11/10)

It is  extremely important to have a plan when you are focused on diet and weight loss.  Without a proper eating habit and healthy meals you will not achieve your desired weight or goals.  The hardest part of getting healthy was sticking to a healthy and consistent meal plan. My plan this week is to focus on eating foods that have high water contents.

Menu-

  • fruit salad ( strawberry, blueberry, peaches, grapes and pear)
  • Grilled Tilapia with Spinach avocado salad
  • Baked Chicken with Quinoa and Steamed veggies (broccoli and cauliflower)
  • Tuna Pasta Salad
I find it is best to prep your meats such as adding seasoning and putting into smaller packages before freezing. 

Exercise-
 
  • Monday - 45 minutes high intensity cardio 
  • Tuesday - 30 minutes zumba
  • Wednesday - an hour of body pump
  • Thursday - rest
  • Friday - an hour of Pilates
  • Saturday - an hour of cycling/Spin
  • Sunday- rest
Pilates kick my butt last week but I vow to conquer it.  I love how my body shape is changing and will continue to work for the body I want.

What healthy lifestyle practices do you have plan for the upcoming week?

2 comments:

  1. I love doing cardio. It looks like you are doing it all, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love cardio also but it wasn't changing my body as quickly as I want.

      Delete