Monday, October 6, 2014

Wash Day- Progress

Each wash day I have challenges and triumphs but this wash day I realize that I have not taken time out to celebrate the triumphs.  This wash day was a breeze maybe because I was feeling so rested and relaxed.  I am seriously considering changing my wash day, maybe my new growth behaves differently when I'm rested.

So here is the recap on my terrific wash day.


Prepoo with coconut oil and Cantu Shea Butter leave-in repair conditioning cream, under my conditioning cap for 20 minutes then rinsed with warm water.I love this combination my hair feel moisturized. 

Shampooed with Optimum Oil Therapy Ultimate recovery shampoo. As always I lathered once and rinsed with warm water. I am truly loving this shampoo an my hair is also loving it. It has made it into my top three list of must have shampoos.  

Tea rinsed with my black tea brew, by repeatedly pour it over my head for 5 minutes.  I allowed it to sit for a minute or two before rinsing with cold water to get the excess out.  

Deep conditioned with Crecepelo and coconut oil under my conditioning cap for 25 minutes; rinsed with warm water followed by cold water. I like what this conditioner does to my new growth it makes it so soft and airy.  




T-shirt fried for 10 minutes before applying leave-in of Creme of nature strength and shine leave-in conditioner and air dry until my hair was 90% dry.  After carefully combing to get out any shedded hair I apply ORS hair lotion and Ettenio seal and shine before roller set with my 1 inch and a few 2 inch. Love the the tight bouncy curls I had when I took the roller outs; not to mention how soft and moisturized looked and feel. 



 How was your wash day?





 



2 comments:

  1. I really need to step my roller set game up. I just can't convince myself to sit under the dryer for what feels like FOREVER! How long does it take for your sets to dry?

    Thanks for sharing your #washdayexperience chica!

    KLP | SavingOurStrands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On a good day it take about 45 minutes to dry under the dryer. But my my trick is to air dry before roller setting so I don"t have to sit under the dryer.

      Delete