Sunday, September 14, 2014

Wash Day- Six weeks post

This wash day I used my tried and true products and techniques, including my blow dryer.  I have been missing my sleek straight hair so I decided to give it a good blow.  Moreover I had an engagement and I wanted to have nice hair.

So this was my wash day:

Prepoo with Cantu Shea butter leave-in conditioner repair cream under my conditioning cap for  minutes. Rinsed with cold water, my hair as always feels so soft and moisturized.

Shampoo with Loreal total repair 5 restoring shampoo.  I only lathered once but for some reason my hair felt a little hard, I rinsed with warm water.

Tea rinse with my brewed black tea by pouring it over my head for about  minutes, then rinsed with cold water.




Deep conditioned with Ettenio moisture infusion and my oil mix ( olive oil, coconut oil and grapeseed oil) under my conditioning cap for 25 minutes.  I then rinsed with warm water followed my cold water to close my cuticle.  My hair once again felt soft, strong, and moisturized.

T-shirt dry for roughly 15 minutes before apply my leave in's of Ettenio moisture milk, creme de la creme and detangled and putting my hair into four sections.  Apply OGX coconut milk anti breakage serum before blow drying on warm.

After blow drying each section, I divided the section in two and flexi rod set for a quick curl.  I love the end results and I got tons of compliments.




So all in all it was a good wash day.  How was yours?





2 comments:

  1. I love to add my tea rinse to my scalp right before I apply my deep conditioner. But I like the way you do it too. Rinsing with cool water is key. BTW, I love the make up too. You look so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks darling. I have tried adding the tea rinse to my scalp but my scalp itch like crazy the following day. So I gave up on that practice.

    ReplyDelete