Thursday, September 11, 2014

Recipes - Healthy Lifestyle


My Smoothie

1 cup Soy Milk ( I use the vanilla flavor)
1/2 cup of carrot juice ( I make my own from fresh carrots)
1/2 cup of water
1/2 Cup blueberry ( I use frozen)
1/2 Cup Strawberry ( I use frozen)
1/2 Cup Spinach ( I use Frozen) (optional)
2 tbs ground flax seed
2 tbs protein powder ( I get mine from herbal life)
2 tbs meal replacement ( I get mine from herbal life)
a dash of cinnamon

Place all ingredients in blender and blend until all the ingredients have incorporated.  Then Enjoy

Side Note-  I buy my berries and spinach fresh and then freeze then so I don't have to use ice.  If you use unfrozen berries and spinach leave out the water and had a few cubes of ice.  Also you can use any protein powder and meal replacement powder  just check the ingredients to ensure the nutritional values are good.

This makes  roughly 2 1/2 eight ounce servings




2 comments: