Sunday, August 10, 2014

Weight Loss Challenge- Week 3 recap

This week was not a typical week; with my mini vacation all my exercise and diet plans was tossed out the window.  Yes I had a great time  on my mini vacation and yes my diet paid the price.

Recap

Weight Loss-  1.5 lbs, I am loving my weight watchers scale, it not only tells me my weight but it tells me my fat %, my water %, my BMI and how much of my weight is my bones.  I think that it is the best think since sliced bread ( as the saying goes). Moreover, it gives me my weight in .1 lbs, which I think is more accurate. 

Exercise-  My Sis and I did two days of Zumba (we have no rhythm) in my living room.  For days three and four we spent at least four hours strolling through the Zoo and the amusement park.  So in my mind that was enough exercise/activity for me, therefore no gym nor Zumba for me for the rest of the week.  In my defense my knees hurt so I was giving my knees time to  heal.

Diet-  I only had one day which I followed my diet plan, because I was too busy having a good time.  Yes, I am pointing the finger at vacation yet again.  The problem I have with not following my diet plan is that I eat too little. No side eyes please; it is a problem because I don't have an appetite so I will go all day without eating. Which as we all know is not good for the metabolism.

Week 4 goals-

Weight loss- 2 lbs
Exercise-  Visit the gym four days and on the off days Zumba in my living room.
Diet-  Revisit my shakes, salad, tuna wrap and snack on my fruits.

I hope to hit it out of the park in week four, so wish me luck.  Hope you all are finding success.

4 comments:

  1. You are on the right track, doll! Don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had fun doing Zumba. We have no rhythym but who cares, at least we had fun doing it.:)

    ReplyDelete