Sunday, August 31, 2014

Product review- Ettenio Cocolicious

Ettenio Cocolicious Balancing Penetrating Conditioner


Cost- US$ 11.00 ( I bought this particular jar when I was in Jamaica) but you can check out their Facebook page for international distributors.



Claims- Infused with natural ingredients to counteract dry and damaged hair


Blurb- This delicious blend of Cocos Butter and Coconut Oil provided dry hair with much needed moisture from the cuticle to the cortex. Cocoa butter wraps the cuticle, while Coconut oil penetrates deep down into the cortex. A balance is reached when Silk Protein and Wheat Protein combines with these moisture rich emollients.It means your hair is at its optimum best, and will live in hair heaven as Cocolicious keeps hair in perfect harmony until your next wash day.


Ingredients- Distilled water,Botanical extracts of Chamomille, Rosemary,Nettle,Saw Palmetto, Burdock, Horsetail, Basil,Moringa, Catsnip, Lavender, Thyme, Green Tea, Black Tea; Aloe Vera juice, Conditioning emulsifiers, Cocos nucifera (coconut) Oil, Cocoa Butter, honey, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein,hydrolyzed Wheat Protein,Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein, Panthenol, potassium sorbate, preservatives,fragrance.

Pros- It smells so heavenly, I had the urge to eat it because it reminds me of vanilla ice cream.
This product is thick almost like whipped butter and is easily distributed, which I thought was great.
The instructions is to sit under the dryer for 10 minutes but you can use your conditioning cap or a plastic cap to get the same results because is melts right into the hair.
I have rinsed it out with both warm and cold water and it washes out easily and leave the hair very moisturized and smelling great. Yes it does keep your hair in perfect harmony.

Cons- The only tow cons that I found was that it is not easily available outside of Jamaica and that at 11 bucks a pop for 8 oz it is a tad-bit expensive.

My Take-  This conditioner is worth all $11 in my book and will continue to be one of my favorite until I am unable to replenish my stock the cows come home or they no longer make this product.

Have you used it? What is your take on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment