Monday, August 25, 2014

Product Review- Creme of Nature Perfect 7

Creme of Nature with Argan oil from Morocco perfect 7 Leave in treatment.


Cost- $ 7.99 ( purchased from Amazon.com)

Claims- 1-Detangles & Conditions
             2-Heat Protection
             3-Breakage Defense
             4-Control frizz
             5- Moisturizes Dry Hair
             6-Prevents Split ends
             7-Adds Exotic Shine

Blurb- Experience 7 amazing benefits ALL IN ONE hair treatment. Perfect for all hair types including relaxed and natural textures.

Pros- The product is thick and really offers a great slip which aids in the detangling process.  Due it being such a thick product the hair is easily manageable which prevents breakage.  It coats the hair perfectly and is good for heat protection.

Cons- Thick product is thick which is not all together bad but coats the hair and weights it down and does not add any shine as they professed. It has a very strong smell and way too over powering.

My Take- I hate the smell but I like how it feels on my hair, I use it mostly on the wash days where I will certainly wear my hair up, because of the lack of shine.  I am not sure I will buy it again but will certainly continue to use it.


Have you used it? What is your take on it?

4 comments:

  1. I love cream of nature products, but if it weighs the hair down, that's not good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So truth especially when you have fine strands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad to hear this product is thick now I can't use it on my fine hair :(. Thanks for the review, really great !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Shauna; I like it wearing my hair up for and extended period.

    ReplyDelete