Sunday, July 20, 2014

Weight Loss Challenge

I am participating in a weight loss challenge to lose four (4) percent of my body weight in one month. In order to successfully complete this challenge I will need to lose an average of two (2) pounds per weeks.  I am excited to start but I know it will be a challenge especially when it come so lunch time at work. Yes my lunch crew or as I like to say the kool kids order great lunches and I often join in.


This is how I plan on succeeding:

Exercise: continue visiting the Gym three to four times per week, with two days dedicated to spinning, one day to piloxing/boxing and one day to running. On the days off from the gym I will perfect my burpees and my yoga moves.


Diet: This where always run into to trouble, but I plan on have a shake for breakfast, a  power packed salad for lunch and a very small dinner along with a shake.  In between my three major meals I will have snacks of fruit. nuts etc.

My Shake- A meal replacement. protein powder, blueberries, strawberries and spinach with a little cinnamon- Yep it's delicious.

My Power pack Salad-  A protein (fish or chicken), lettuce, carrots, peppers, nuts (walnuts,pine nuts and cashews), dried cranberries and blueberries, along with a few drops of thousand island dressing.  I love this salad, it always leaves me feeling full.

So here's to week one, wish me luck.

4 comments: