Saturday, July 12, 2014

Wash Day

After my struggle this week with my new growth I'm yet again focusing on moisture, and I must say it was a stress free wash day.

Pre poo with Cantu Shea Butter leave in conditioning repair cream under my conditioning cap for 15 minutes, then sat around another 15 minutes waiting for my head to cool down. I then rinse out with warm water.

Shampoo with Ettenio clean start sulfate free moisturizing shampoo, it lather much but my hair still felt soft and clean.

Tea rinse with my black tea brew, I love black tea because it not only helps with shedding but it darkens my normally brown hair.  After about three minutes of pouring the tea rinse over my head I rinse with cold water to get out the extra tea before I deep condition.

Deep conditioned with ORS replenishing condiioner along with my oil mix under my conditioning cap for 20 minutes, after the that I sat around yet again for about 15 minutes waiting for my head to cool down.  I rinse out the conditoner with cool water and wrap my hair in a towel to dry.

Leave in- I apply my creme of nature Argan oil strength and shine leave in conditioner, detangled and air dry for roughly 15 minutes. I then apply OGX coconut milk anti breakage serum and blow dry on low.

My mom had giving me $70 in Kohls cash which I couldn't pass up so I put my hair up with a banana clip apply ORS smooth-N-hold pudding to my edges and Ettenio seal and shine to my ends then made a mad dash to Kohls for my retail fix.

All in all I think it was a good wash day and I hope the good feeling with the new growth last to my next wash day.


No comments:

Post a Comment