Friday, July 4, 2014

Wash Day

On this wash day since I had a day off due to the 4th of July I did an extended wash day, because I have being experiencing some dryness.

1- Prepoo overnight with my oil mix (coconut oil, Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Vitamin E Oil and Jojoba Oil), in the morning my hair felt soft, that's why I choose to co-wash.

2- Co-wash with As I Am coconut cowash cleansing conditioner, my hair felt great after the wash.  T-shirt dry for about five minuted then;

3- Deep conditioned with Ettenio Moisture Infusion Conditioner under my conditioning cap for 30 minutes. After rinsing out the deep conditioner with cold water I towel dry for 10 minutes before;

4- Applying Ettenio Moisture Milk and detangled and put into four section. After detangling I apply OGX coconut milk anti breakage serum to each section and left to air dry for 1 hour.

5- then apply ORS Olive Oil Hair Lotion blow dry on cool and then roller set.

I decided not to attend any 4th of July celebration but instead wash my hair and enjoy World Cup Football.  All in all it was a very successful wash day.



2 comments:

  1. glad you had a great wash day. how do you like the coconut cowash, I've great things about it but haven't tried it out yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it for days when I don't want the squeaky clean, because it does not suds. However, it leaves my hair soft so I would recommend it. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete