Wednesday, July 16, 2014

9 Weeks Post- My New Growth is a Killer



9 weeks post relaxer and I feel as if I'm about to lose my mind.  The Sahara has nothing on my new growth.  I have been stretching my relaxer to 12 weeks since November 2013 and this is the first time I can't deal with it.

Yes, this the first summer that I have to deal with more than six weeks of new growth but come on; I'm a pro on this healthy hair care journey.  I have my routine/regime down pack (me lamenting), so why isn't all the things that have worked so far not working?

Well the simply answer is; it is summer; and summer is dry and humid  especially in NYC.  So nightly I  spray my new growth with my Ettenio Moisture Milk and moisturizer the ends with Cantu Shea Butter Creamy Hair lotion; so far it helps but I'm on the hunt for the WOW factor.

If this factor is not found soon I may have to cut my stretch short.  Yep certainly will.

No comments:

Post a Comment