Saturday, June 21, 2014

Happy Birthday!!!!!

So today is the first day of summer and also my birthday.  I am normally over the moon excited the weeks, days and hours leading up to my birthday, not to mention the actually day.  But this year is different, I have been feeling despondent and as I begun to examine the root cause I sank even lower.

Don't get me wrong there are many of wonderful things happening in my life.  I am healthier both in mind and body, I have a job that I love, my son is the light of my life, I have great family and friends, I even get along with my ex-husband and his family. So you ask; what is missing? Aw that is the root cause of my despondence, I have been single going on five years and four out of those I didn't even thought about dating.  But I made a new years resolution that come new years eve 2014 I will be in an healthy relationship, but six months later I have yet to find this diamond in the rough.

So on this birthday I will enjoy my family and friends and redouble my efforts to meet my prince charming.
Here's to summer 2014 and all the wonders it holds.

Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment