Saturday, June 28, 2014

Favorite Hair Care Products

Ettenio Nurtured- Moisture Milk 'Daily moisturizing spray

Ingredients- Water, Chamomile, Oolong tea, Roobios, Catsnip, nettle, Marshmallow, Abbyssiniam Seed Oil, Broccoli Seed Oil, sea kelp, Vitamin E, Spearmint Oil, Tea Tree Oil (all yummy goodness)

I used this on gym days to spray my wet roots, in the morning my roots are soft and well moisturized.  This is a must have for me especially when am more than six weeks post.  You can find Ettenio products here https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ettenio/230895530373387  or email  IrieJamaicantreats@gmail.com they are a US distributor.






ORS Olive Oil replenishing conditioner

Ingredients (major): Aqua, Glycine Soja (soybean) oil, Glycerin, Olive Oil, Hydrolyzed Collagen etc.

This is my favorite deep conditioner, leaves my hair silky smooth and does not weight down my very fine stands.



Creme of Nature detangling conditioning shampoo
Ingredients: Aqua (water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, and a bunch of scientific sounding names along with Sunflower Seed oil, Coconut oil, Peppermint.

It might not have the most natural of ingredients but this shampoo works wonders.  My hair comes out clean and not stripped  and always leaves it  detangled. 






 

OGX Nourishing Coconut Milk Anti-breakage Serum

Ingredients: A few scientific mambo jumbo and Coconut Milk along with Hydrolyzed milk protein and silk Amino acid.

I used this serum on the days I am blow drying because my hair comes out silky and smooth and is not weighted down.






Aphogee Provitamin Leave-in Conditioner

Ingredients- Water (aqua), Panthenol, Hydrolyzed vegetable protein, Hydrolyzed Keratin and a few others.

I used this leave-in mostly when I'm air dry my hair because it cuts down on the frizziness.









Ettenio Creme de la Creme

Ingredients- Water, extracts of Horsetail, Genugreek, Slippery Elm, Marshmallow, Chamomile, and Moringa, Aloe Vera Juice, Coconut milk, and more yummy goodness.

This is my favorite daily moisturizer, it leaves my hair soft and hydrated without weighing it down.
You can find Ettenio products here https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ettenio/230895530373387  or email  IrieJamaicantreats@gmail.com they are a US distributor. 






No comments:

Post a Comment